Breathe Energy partners with clients to develop and deliver large-scale infrastructure renewal, improving operating environments for customers and staff.
Breathe Energy is one of the UK’s leading energy services and energy performing contracting companies. Formed in 2010, we have established a strong track record of project development and delivery in energy services and energy performance contracting.
Our in-house team of engineers and energy specialists have developed over £60 million energy efficiency infrastructure projects in the UK across both the public and private sectors. Our business model is designed to ensure successful delivery of projects, often on a performance guaranteed basis as follows:
- we participate in a number of public sector procurement frameworks including REFIT, the Carbon Energy Fund and Essentia.
- all feasibility studies, Investment Grade Audits (IGAs) and detailed engineering design is carried out by our in-house team of energy engineers.
- we are technology and supplier neutral which ensures we develop and deliver the best technical and economic solution for our clients.
- we oversee and manage all construction and project delivery.
- our extensive supply chain ensures success at every stage of the project.
- we deliver projects on a guaranteed performance and non-guaranteed basis, allowing clients to manage investment risk and select the best solution to achieve their objectives in energy, CO2 and utility cost reduction.
Our management team brings commercial, engineering and construction knowledge through years of experience in the UK energy and construction sectors.
Prior to co-founding Breathe, Gary co-founded Evolve Energy, a specialist company focused on energy efficiency and carbon reduction in large commercial buildings through the deployment of new technology, remote monitoring solutions and turnkey projects.
Gary also serves on the Advisory Board of Eurosite Power, a small scale CHP company as it develops its European business.
MCW is one of the leading Canadian energy services companies providing support to the management team through insight and deep industry knowledge.
Since 1964 the MCW Group has built a solid reputation for the delivery of Professional Consulting Engineering Services, Energy Management Services, and Engineering Development Services.
MCW is one of the leading Energy Services companies in Canada and in 2010 co-founded Breathe to expand into the UK and Europe. MCW’s decades of experience in the energy services and energy performance contracting sectors has been a key enabler to Breathe’s success and growth in the UK, through technical input, engineering expertise and a deep understanding of the challenges in delivering sustainable energy and carbon savings.
In Canada, MCW is qualified nationally under the Federal Buildings Initiative (FBI), Director of the Canadian Association of Energy Service Companies (CAESCO) and a corporate sponsor of the Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) and has won several awards for Completed Energy Management Service Agreements across Canada.
- MCW has a proven track record in providing Performance Contracting that incorporates several key provisions:
- superior organizational management skills and experience with the EPC process
- strong, proven local engineering skills, in-house
- insights and experience into the needs of individual end users, and the proven ability to inform and educate
- clear focus on the technical opportunities available to individual customers
- program cost effectiveness and proven ability to secure utility incentives
- financing, strength and flexibility.
For further information on MCW visit www.mcw.com
Breathe Energy has a variety of positions available for experienced, high-performing professionals committed to helping us achieve commercial success.
Breathe Energy help businesses save energy, time and money through innovative energy and carbon efficiency solutions. Our approach is affordable and measurable and helps clients make the changes needed for a transition to a low carbon future.
Breathe Energy provides an exciting opportunity for energy, engineering and project management professionals to be part of a rapidly expanding business and to make a real difference whilst progressing their careers in energy services.
Coupled with our own UK expertise, Breathe Energy operates a joint-venture with MCW, a well-established Canadian Energy Services business, enabling the very best working practice and latest thinking to be shared between our two organisations.
Breathe Energy is committed to customer satisfaction and excellence and we are always interested in hearing from talented individuals.