Employment Vacancies / Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Job Title: Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Employer: Breathe Energy Ltd.
Location: London with Home Working
Return to Opportunities
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will provide EA support to the Senior Management Team, currently 7, and to ensure the Head Office in London is well maintained and H&S compliant.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- To manage the diaries of all 7 members of the SMT, to include Scheduling meetings, arranging external appointments and ensuring appropriate travel and accommodation arrangements are in place.
- To be responsible for organising the bi-monthly All Hands Call and break out coffee mornings on behalf of the MD throughout the year
- Be responsible for organising lunches and refreshments for Company meetings held in London office or off site at other various off-site venues.
- Arrange Company events including sourcing venue, organising catering, sending invites and managing responses; organising gifts for employees.
- Managing the Info & Reporting mailboxes, responding to all incoming emails in general.
- Maintaining and monitoring accounts for:
- Pozitive Energy
- Castle Water,
- First Mile (Recycling)
- Fenix (Cleaners.
- Maintaining H&S aspects of Tottenham Mews in line with Compliance Checklist, eg PAT testing, Fire Alarms, Notice Boards, First Aid Kit etc.
- Ensure the office has sufficient supplies of stationery, refreshments, toiletries etc.
- Ordering non projects related supplies
- Ensure the open plan office space has all the required IT equipment to ensure the hot desk working arrangements are functional at all times.
- Ensure that the cleaning and recycling contractors fulfil their contractual duties.
- Ensure office is clean and tidy – windows cleaned, recycling removed, office cleared of unnecessary clutter.
- Arrange for contractors to perform any repairs & maintenance needed for the London office.
- Any other duties as required