Employment Vacancies / Graduate Energy Analyst
Job Title: Graduate Energy Analyst
Location: National with UK Travel
Return to Opportunities
The key duties for each project are:
- Collect, collate and sanitise existing consumption, performance and operational data.
- Undertake analysis of data and provide outputs such as benchmarking, load profile review and regression.
- Determine the potential savings, cost and simple payback for each measure using proprietary software, modelling tools and specialist information.
- Contribute narrative on each of the measures including graphs, diagrams and photographs for insertion into the project deliverable as required by your senior engineer.
- Produce and automate M&V reports
- Execute your role within the parameters set under the Breathe Energy Project Management Framework including responsibility for allocated time, governance of data and associated analysis, internal senior management and client communications.
- Participate in client presentations and meetings as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in a related subject, CEng (or working towards), Member of Energy Institute, preferably CIBSE LCEA or equivalent.
- 0 – 2 years post grad experience
- Specialist in at least one and proficient in others with respect to energy and carbon performance: Energy & carbon management; Lighting; HVAC; Central Plant; Energy generation; infrastructure (e.g. district heat & HV); Renewables; Metering & monitoring; Building fabric; Strategy and change management.
- Comprehensive understanding of energy conservation measures and the process to deliver studies accordingly.
- Good personal, time and resource management.
- Proficient in the use/application of analytical tools including Excel, Macro etc.