Employment Vacancies / Remote Controls Engineer
Job Title: Remote Controls Engineer
Return to Opportunities
Successful candidates will have:
- An interest in energy efficiency and Building Management Systems
- Good understanding of using the internet.
- Understanding of remote communications – typically IP structure and 4G communications.
- Good level of working with computers andphones.
- Good communicator both orally and written – both for internal and external purposes.
- The ability to influence colleagues, stakeholders and customers.
- Resilience in day to day interactions with suppliers, colleagues and stakeholders, whilst supporting and energising teams to build confidence.
- Comfortable and confident working both alone and within a team structures as and when required.
- Ability to act professionally and efficiently under pressure
- Ability to work in a reactive environment meeting the demands of the customer
- Any experience of BMS, building plant equipment (ie. HVAC, lighting, electrical) would be an advantage
- Punctual, reliable, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Educated to a good standard, ideally HNC/Diploma in further education